Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak (Analyst)     20 June 2012

Termination after acceptance of resignation from a pvt. ltd.

Hello Experts,

I need you advice in filing a suit against my company for illegal termination. I had resigned the company (a pvt. ltd in Bangalore) which was accepted and on the same day after close to two hours I withdrew my resignation. However, there was no response pertaining to my withdrawal of resignation. Instead a show-cause notice was sent for me to explain few things and then later (after a week) I was issued termination letter with three months notice payout. If you can assist me with your e-mail address I can tell you the entire scenario as I cannot discuss the same in this forum due to security reasons. I am challenging the termination for several reasons which would be described in detail in my e-mail to you.

Could you please help me?

Learning

1 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     21 June 2012

Here, the resignation that was tendered is not acted upon having regard to the fact that the resignation was withdrawn. Had it been acted upon, the employer could do nothing, but it is not the case here. Now that an order of termination has been issued following the show cause notice and explanation. It is absolutely necessary to construe and interpret the show cause notice. It is also necessary to consider the explanation. One will have to consider as to whether the termination is simplicitor, or by way of punishment. mail the relevant record on corporatearmour@gmail.com. I have supplied the email, because a specific request is made on the ground of confidentiality and security.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register