tenant can go to highcourt ?

sir, this is a civil issue b/w owner&tenant 2 year back we filed evection suit against our tenant since he was not vacating our house after the expiry of rental agreement.(also not renewed once expired)

we won in the lower court & the court ordered to vacate within 3 months from the date of decree & also ordered to pay withheld rents & handover the keys.

it's already 2.5months over we do not know what is the intention of tht tenant till now also we have not recieved our rents he has not contacted us

my question is can he appeal in high court against the lower court decree passed, if he challenge in high court how much time will it take in high court to settle the issue.within how many days he should approach highcourt wht should be the next step from our end pls help us sir thanking you

The tenant can appeal against the eviction order.If he fails to obey the order you need to file execution of decree,but better you wait for some more time. 


U file caveat petition in high court and continue eviction proceedings.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu