LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AMANULLAH SHAIK (SORTING ASSISTANT - CLERICAL)     13 March 2015

Technical resignation

Sir  I am working as clerk in Dept of Posts with GP- 2400 with 5 years of service. I am selected as Tax assistant in CBDT with same GP 2400...

May i eligible for technical resignation with post having same GP in Central Govt( I have applied to the said post through proper channel)

Learning

7 Replies

Anoopkumar (Investigator)     14 March 2015

yes,you're eligible for technical resignation, your lien will be retained for 2 years, you're entitled to joining time for joining your new job and joining time pay as well

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     14 March 2015

IT IS YOUR FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT YOU CAN ASSERT UNDER ART 14 IF DENIED!

AMANULLAH SHAIK (SORTING ASSISTANT - CLERICAL)     15 March 2015

Sir.. kindly attach any orders from GOI regarding technical resignation my  superintendent seek ruling regarding technical resignation  to accept my resignation..please help me

Anoopkumar (Investigator)     16 March 2015

Originally posted by : AMANULLAH SHAIK

Sir.. kindly attach any orders from GOI regarding technical resignation my  superintendent seek ruling regarding technical resignation  to accept my resignation..please help me

Dear friend, please find the attachment.

Attached File : 737398591 actual ruling of govt of india.jpg downloaded: 97 times

AMANULLAH SHAIK (SORTING ASSISTANT - CLERICAL)     16 March 2015

Sir, 

thakq for ur reply . But it seems it is regarding Breaking of Bonds but I am requesting about Technical Resignation and lien matters please help me

Anoopkumar (Investigator)     17 March 2015

Dear friend, Please find the attachment

Originally posted by : AMANULLAH SHAIK

Sir, 

thakq for ur reply . But it seems it is regarding Breaking of Bonds but I am requesting about Technical Resignation and lien matters please help me

Attached File : 951127750 no 28020 1 2010 estt c.pdf downloaded: 98 times
1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 March 2015

Refer to the service rules in this regard of both the sectors of employment.  The superintendent should search for the authority himself if he is not knowing the service regulations in this regard.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register