Without disputing or arguing you can do one thing. You can check your Form 26AS on income tax website, if there you find your TDS details then you can directly file your income tax return using those information, and if you dont find TDS details in form 26AS then write deductor a letter and mark a copy of the same to the TDS commissionerate. Your problem shall be ressolved.
To view Form 26AS the following steps are needed
- Get your PAN registered on income tax officeial website
- Login and click services or my return manu on the site
- click view tax credit Form 26AS
- insert DOB and assessment year
- you will be directed to Form 26AS page.