LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aminullah ( )     11 December 2018


Dear Experts - Good Day,

I want to know having dual agreement one as employment offer (India) and other is consultant agreement (abroad).

1). Employment offer in India is taxable as its reflects on payroll.

2). Consultant agreement working in same company but fee received from abroad.

Is it agreeable when the same employee of the company having two types of agreement, whether consultant agreement comes under GST or Income tax.



 1 Replies

Sundararajan Srinivasan   11 December 2018

Definitely income is taxable. As regards GST you have to key in some more details as to its value, type of service etc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query