IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Page no : 2

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     25 September 2010

Dear Ranganath,

I agree with you, however, i have gone through the circumstances of the case and suggested accordingly, In the present case there is deciency in the performiance of duty by the Banker, hence you have every right to complain with the Banking Ombudsman for proper action to be taken by the Banker in recovering possession of the Property.

Once, the Banking Ombudsman finds fault with the Banker, then it is an easy case file a suit for damages in recovery of possession in a civil forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query