LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Laxminarayan Yadav   18 August 2017

Taken money for help saying will return, gave crossed cheque

My self Laxminarayan from Hiriyur. in the year, 2013 my friend taken money from me and said will return by 3 months but till today he is not returning and also ignoring to pay back the same amount. the amount is Rs: 2,90,000.00 I have payed him through account payee Cheque. I have a xerox copy of cheque. please help if i can get my hard earned money back. my contact number is : 07259140400 and my mail id is : Lnyadav@outlook.com.

Have only Check which i gave to him ( Crossed )


 5 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     18 August 2017

You could take legal action by filing recovery suit within three years from the date of lending amount to your friend but now you can not legally recover said amount as it has been time barred.

Laxminarayan Yadav   18 August 2017

any other way sir ... can help me..


people are not trust worthy now

Laxminarayan Yadav   18 August 2017

sir any other wars can help me..

please let me know..

my hard earnd money should have value

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     18 August 2017

The limitations for recovery is 3 years calculated from the date when amount became payable I.e. When three years lapsed. The limitations has already expired but there are solution to this problem. In case of need consult with details. Sidharth 9811776422
1 Like

Laxminarayan Yadav   22 August 2017

thank a ton for your valuable and worthful comment


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register