New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BASANT AGRAWAL (PROP)     11 April 2015

Surname is missing in passport

I had Applied Online for Passport, When I was Filed Online than I File Given Name-Ashutosh, Surname-Agrawal, Father’s Name-Basant Kumar Agrawal, Mother’s Name-Kavita Agrawal.,(i have copy of online application recept).

I Have Submitted Document at Psk in All the Document Applicant Name Is with Surname i.e. Birth Certificate, Bank statement of Parent, Aadhar Card, Annexure”H” etc. Only Supporting Document 10Th class certificate in Which Name is without Surname ( applicant born on or after 26/01/1989 educational certificate is not accepted as DOB proof)

In my passport Surname Column Left Blank and Parent Name is Without Surname.

How can he change my personal particular without give me objection latter for finding discrepepancy /difference in Surname of applicant and parents in HSC mark sheet and other document submitted by us.

How can I correct my name in Passport without giving two news paper advertisement regarding change of name and sworn affidavit as per Annexe”E” ,because I have been never changed my name. 

Can i decree from first class judicial magistrate regarding my correct name. i have also correct my 10th HSC marksheet. please give me advise


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register