Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh (properitor)     21 January 2016

Suresh

Sir,
here i am going to explain our complete story, please help me in this regards,
as i have entered into a sale of consideration of my immovable property by taking a token amount on 23/07/2014, with terms and conditions saying on or before 90days and subject to realization of loan,  after completion of 90days one of creditor have got attachment order for the property which we have entered into the sale of consideration on 01/12/2014. as per the court instructions i was not able to register the said property to the vendor. after many discussion he had field a civil case against us. the matter is going on . after few months again he went to criminal cases against me as  IPC 420 and 406, by keeping a pressure from ACP and some political influence . please suggest me what kind of action should be taken by me. either i registered a complaint against ACP and vendor. or not if so please also help a sample letter to complaint against acp

Learning

1 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     25 January 2016

If you are holding back his money paid as token advance, and you ought to refund it back, as the property stands disputed. so apart from civil case it attracts criminal offence also. so it is better to refund the same and get it documented. No court will entertain case against Policemen without following certain procedures and the case u are referring do not fullfill the ingredients . You can file case against buyer if you smell something bad..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register