Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun (Business)     22 November 2014

Summon outside india

My sister's husband is an NRI, who has filed a divorce petition against her three years back in India. We have also filed some counter cases against that including 498a. But we  tried to send summons to his residing abroad address from the family court of India. But we couldnot send the summons to abroad, since it is a civil case in family court.  Is it possible to send summons to abroad Indian embassies for this civil case from family court of India. Please advise


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register