Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sheetal (hr)     14 February 2011

Summer Intership 2011

Dear Students,

International Asset Reconstruction Company Private Limited (IARC), is one of the leading company, registered with Reserve Bank of India under the provisions of Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002 (SARFAESI Act, 2002) which commenced its operations in 2007.

International Asset Reconstruction Co.Pvt.Ltd offers summer internship to students pursuing LLB/LLM course. The purpose of internships is to provide hands-on experience  and opportunity to apply theoretical learning to real life situations.  Students will be assigned specific projects and work closely with assigned mentors.

Summer internship assignment will be to 'Conduct of legal due-dilligence' of financial assets.

If interested for an summer internship project at mumbai or gurgaon, please apply through placement cell of your institute at sheetal@iarc.co.in

Regards,

Sheetal Narvekar

Human Resources

022-67363010

Learning

2 Replies

AKHIL VERMA (Advocate)     16 February 2011

hi I m a student of BA LLB 3RD YEAR CAN I PURSUE THIS INTERN IF YES PLS SEND ME COMPLETE DEATILS OF THIS INTERNSHIP LIKE QUALIFICATION

THANKS

sheetal (hr)     16 February 2011

Hi Akhil,

Yes, you are eligible for internship. For more information please call me or e-mail your profile at sheetal@iarc.co.in

Regards,

Sheetal Narvekar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register