Facts are as under:
1) Joint Family Property was distributed among two brothers (A & B) in the year of 1979.
2) Later on A Gifted the property of his share to his 4 sons (S1, S2, S3, S4) by way of 4 separate registered gift deeds.
3) S1 had 8 legal heirs (i.e. wife, son & 5 daughters). but he sale the property which he get from his father by way of gift deed, to his son only.
4) Father is not alive at this moment.
Now the query is
1) Whether daughters have any right in the property?
2) Considering the flow of property, can the father sell the whole property?
3) can daughters seek partition in property?
Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/modify_message.asp?entry_id=891535