Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRADEEP KUMAR (ADVOCATE)     29 April 2010

studying two PG courses at a time

Sir,

I decided to join for LLM at  A N U Guntur, corporate and securities as my specialization subjects and at the same time I decided to join for MBA at  M K U at Madurai. Both courses are in distance mode study while I am practicing as a lawyer in my home town. Is my studies are legally valued?  Or It will affect my job opportunities? Kindly give a correct picture….please…..

Learning

5 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     29 April 2010

Legally only one PG degree can be done at a time. 

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     29 April 2010

Verify with Rules and Regulations of Guntur.

MKU is concerned, it is not applicable

mahendrakumar (marketing)     30 April 2010

which law prevents from taking two PG courses simultaneously?

Daksh (Student)     30 April 2010

Dear All,

As per UGC guidelines only one Degree course is permissible in a academic year.  The reason/'rationale behind the same seems to be the attendance issue (in regular courses).

Otherwise from Pradeep Kumar's mail it is not evident as to whether the MBA he is referring to is a degree course or diploma one.  I concur with Arvinthan and would like to suggest you to cross check with UGC in this regard.

Best Regards

Daksh

mahendrakumar (marketing)     30 April 2010

when Mr.Pradeep is doing the course in distance mode,where is the question of attendance. There are universities like annamalai at madras where you can take pg on two subjects. i do not know the present position and the law about it .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register