Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jinto (JTO)     08 March 2012

Study leave to complete a course

Hi,

I am working as JTO in BSNL.Before joining BSNL ,I was doing MTech.For joining BSNL I had discontinuied course.Is there any rule to complete my course?. In Normal case the study leave permitted after Five years including probation. In my case wether I am eligible for any relaxation?.As I have to complete the course this year itself. Now I completed probationary period(2 years).

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 March 2012

BSNL leave rules are attached. Kindly go thru study leave carefully.

However it shall be appropriate to obtain leave rules/study leave from your company and go thru it carefully.

The union/HR/Personnel/admin in your company can guide you how to obtain the rules applicable in your company or you can obtain these thru RTI.

You may approach the line management, HR,eave sanctioning authority etc and seek help.

Usually establishments are afraid that extra oridnary sanctions may become a precedence.

Attached File : 80195748 bsnl leave rules.doc downloaded: 493 times

(Guest)

No relaxation possible under existing rules.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 July 2017

It has been 5 years .............The query is 5years old.

Probably the matter of querist is dosposed.. 

sadalex   11 March 2021

Hello mate! If you don't have enough time for your difficult homework i recommend you to use service  https://paper-due-now.com/ and they are really great! They help me with all types of homework and i glad that i have enough time for my hobbies and friends. I recommend them for all students who need some help with different types of homework. Try them if you need and good luck!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register