LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

devang shah (manager-sales)     12 December 2013

Still parking

sir i have taken flat one year back on resale, seller has taken flat in 2006, he as allotment letter of still parking (he has purchased).  when i purchased the flat i registered the parking space in sales deed and i paid the duty, and submitted paper to society that commity as aproved that, and no issue was taken for parking, last month commity has changed new commtiy is giving letter to me to vacant my car from the parking and park at guest parking...as i am the second purchaser and i dont have right to park as per law, as builder cant sell the still park, how much it is valid as per law.. what i have to do... vacant the space of parking.. it is very bed feeling...that by paying payment also i have to go all this.. if i have to vacant the space... then i can ask refund from the seller...very confusing for me as a common men if possible please help me out what to do? it is very diffucicult to see hard earned money going waste...and feeling very helpless when all are saying it is law....?

Learning

6 Replies

2BHelpfull (Other)     12 December 2013

sale of car parking by builder is illegal .

there is no such thing as first , second purchaser has to do with the right of the member.

currently u r owner so u r the member of the society n has all the right of the member.

Society is the owner of the stilt parking.

devang shah (manager-sales)     13 December 2013

thanks for reply...but all the member has purchased the still parking, society is targeting only 7 member and to me saying that i am second owner i don't have right to park the car my question is if the sale of car parking is illegal then society has to do to all member why we are 7 only...?

Abhishek (abc)     13 December 2013

Sale of car park is not illegal, if the parking is a covered parking. Supreme court has not allowed builders to sell the space in the open areas

Covered parking can be resold

....people misunderstand it and now a day every one say there is nothing called as reserved parking.

I am not a lawyer but facing similar issues, have researched this on the net

devang shah (manager-sales)     14 December 2013

thanks abhishek  if you had find something please give me the detail the society is giving me daily letter and giving harasment on this issue they had given me last date of 20th dec 2013 to vacant the still parking or they will go the society registar to file a case.. please help me if you have any suggestion...or give your no so we can  talk....please......

Abhishek (abc)     14 December 2013

https://www.mid-day.com/news/2012/mar/150312-Back-off-thats-my-space.htm

Read this article as well for clear understanding

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register