Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sthridhan

Page no : 3

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Adv Kamakshi (Nellore)
Few years down the line you and Rishi Kumar fake ID will be close friends, chatting and gving adivce to more people like you. Get a life loser.

cough..cough..Mr Ramesh Singh you have an advise !

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Adv Radhika Mehta

As rightly advised by Mr. Rishi, you ought not to focus on the jewellery but rather on the adulterous relationships of your wife. Collect concrete evidence to show her extra-marital relationships and you can get her to the table and dictate your terms, including the return of your jewellery. 

As far as the house and EMI is concerned, you have mentioned that she left the house. If you are unable to pay the EMIs you can discontinue paying the same. 

i was promised by her family members that my well educated wife will work and support the family by earning. that is the reason i had to buy the house, now she is not ready to pay the EMI. and now she is claiming that i tortured her to work when she was  idling at home. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 March 2018

IT does not any citation to understand for any spouse that both spouses are to rise and manage household expenses....

If there was NO torture prove the contentions of spouse as WRONG.

TGK REDDI   10 March 2018

I'm at variance with the Reply of Shri Ramesh Singh.    A property of the husband used by his wife can't be stridhan.     It can't be treated as gift.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kumar Doab
IT does not any citation to understand for any spouse that both spouses are to rise and manage household expenses....

If there was NO torture prove the contentions of spouse as WRONG.

so does it mean that one works hard, while the other spends time chatting on mobile with friends and family ??

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register