Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lavika (HR Executive)     19 June 2017

Step brother denied to share the disputed land for work

Hi All,

I need your guidance. My grandfather had 2 marriages.From first marriage he is having three kids and from 2nd marriage he is having 3 kids too.He died without making a will.There was a shop in main market of city for which case is going on between our family and niece of former owner of shop since 1991.Case is in High court now.My Grandfather made my youngest step uncle  responsible for court hearing and proceedings.

Now my father is not well who is the child from the first marriage of my grandfather.He asked my uncle to share some shop space so he can manage with some petty tea shop for living.But my uncle clearly denied by saying this is my shop.Few year ago

he got a blank paper signed by all 6 siblings by saying he needs it for some court work and asked us to trust him.Now we are utterly helpless as the children from 2nd marriage are becoming too arrogant to hear our pleadings.

Kindly guide how we can get our right.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 June 2017

It is believed that you are all Hindu.

The property is self acquired/owned or ancestral.

confirm!

Lavika (HR Executive)     20 June 2017

Yes we r Hindu family.. And property is on the name of my grandfather and disputed shop is not on anybody's name. It's case pending in high court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register