Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amol (home)     04 May 2016

Stay order on construction

Hello Law Expert,

We are 4 brothers and two sisters. my father(expired)and  has two different house in two different towns..both are area 1000 sqft only. For last 40 years 2 brothers living in one house and other 2 living in other house that in another town. out of 4 bothers 3 are expired. only I am alive.

I started construction on house land where I am living for last 40 year and paid all property taxes,bills till date .also we have shop there for last 40 years .

suddunly son of my brother who has put stay order on constrution to stop construction.to grab money from me .. money he is asked is 4 times more than the share of his.that is not reasonable.

Queries:

Half part construciton is done ..What solution to remove stay order?

Can we ask court for full rights? becoz nobody was looking into that property till date.?

If 1000 sqft property devides in 6 peoples wht willl be share.?

What is the ways to know actual real cost of house if we decide to give money.?

if case runs in court for approx how many years will go?

is it worth to go for appeal for 1/6 share of 1000 sqft?

if I do voilation of court stay order what will be impact????

Learning

3 Replies

muhammed shahbaz cn (Csc )     04 May 2016

Sir, you cannot build anything in a shared property without a mutual consent between you and the one who have rights and as per hindu succession act of 1956 son have equal right of a father and can object you if his needs not be rewarded, please negotiate with him and that and the profits you earn after is yours, contact a nearby lawyer for more inquiries

Sir, you cannot build anything in a shared property without a mutual consent between you and the one who have rights and as per hindu succession act of 1956 son have equal right of a father and can object you if his needs not be rewarded, please negotiate with him and that and the profits you earn after is yours, contact a nearby lawyer for more inquiries

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register