LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

a (individual)     17 April 2011

STATUS OF "IMALA MALAK" IN REDEVELOPEMEMNT OF PROPERTY

hello experts, my mom was an owner of a structure, constructed on a piece of land, which wsa taken on lease of 30 years. this was  upto 1992. in the mean while, soon after leasing the plot, the landlord had expired, and his wife had filed a case agaist my mom, that we had enchroached her property, more then what was leased. we won the case, but in the meanwhile, thad lady had died. after the case was over, in our favour, in city civil court, the legal heirs of the lady, filed the same suit in small cause court. this case also resulted in our favour(after 20 loooong years). the claimants of the landlord, have gone in to applle, soon after the judjment was out. and now he has sold the whole land to a developer.(some of which land is given on lease, in pieces, like ours, and we all leasees sail in the same boat). a few years back, some other developer had tried to get this property to be declared as slum, so now will this property be treated as slum? and will go under SRA? dats my 1 qyery. 2nd is, now that my mother is also no more, and property cards are still in my mom's name as "imala malak", so finally, fron the point of view of SAR, as well as, property card name, what is my status, (i am the only legal heir of my mother, my dad, expired long before my mother did.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register