LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudhakar (none)     17 September 2022

Stating amounts itself false

Respected ,

I am accused in the case of sec. 420 crpc , sec. 506 crpc.

Complainant filed criminal private petition in the honourable court of judicial magistrate and then honourable court has accepted her petition and the same has been diverted to concerned police station. Police has arrested me and remanded me and filed a chargesheet.


1. Accused states in the private complaint that she gave me 33 lakhs.

2. Accused stated in a complaint in which she has written as complaint in front of police stated that she has given 39 lakhs to me.

3. In chargesheet complainant as LW1 again stated that she gave me 36 lakhs... whereas LW2 to LW6 stated that LW1 given 30 lakhs to me.

4. She submitted her own and her family members bank statements about the withdrawl of such amounts as proof of enclosures. None of those bank statements reflected or showed that they deposited so called amount into my bank accounts.

Now my question is , by considering the above 4 points , can I file for quash petition.

Because Firstly I swear.... I didnt took a single ruppee from her.

Secondly, she herself stated different sums of amount. Awaiting for your favourable reply.

Thanking you.


 1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 September 2022

Contest / defend your case through a local prudent lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query