LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit 2230   12 March 2022

State Responsibility

Is state responsible if it fails to deliver justice or it's justice proven wrong. Can monetory compensation be sought ? What are legal remedies for this ?


 1 Replies

Vishal, Adv-Supreme Court (Advocate Whatsapp 9717985984)     16 March 2022

Yes , it can be sought.However, your query needs to be detailed to advice accordingly.

For more detailed discussion contact at 9717985984 , ADVOCATEVG20@GMAIL.COM- Adv Vishal Garg

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register