Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gorakh (Sr Eng)     07 January 2014

Special township floating f.s.i & rules and regulations.

Hello ,

We are group of 80+ peoples suffering issue from Eiffel Developer regarding our plots at Nere Dattawadi Tal-Mulashi Pune. I am asking your guidance on how to proceed on bellow matter.

Bellow is email communication between me and one of lawyer

Hello Sir

As per our today's communication I am sending attached documents for your reference.

We have follwoing tasks

• Get Sale/Lease Deed Completed
  1. Registration process completed  for those whoes status is Agreement to Lease or Sale.(Lease Deed/Sale Deed) or convert existing lease deed to sale deed.
  2. Adding name on 7/12 as owner or lease holder or other formalities in order to get sale deed completed.
  3. Possession of our plots
  • Stop them form miss using of our F.S.I. & Area (Collect information form R.T.I. on this township for F.S.I. & area) Also for future they are not misusing increased F.S.I. on our plots 
  • Others
  1. Society formation
  2. Get promised amenities completed (Consumer court)
Attached dos are as bellow

Silicon_City__full_lay-out_plan.pdf is original map my plot is in Servey40 Plot no 7 which is highlighted in yellow color is on north side of map.

xrbia-hinjawadi-project.pdf Is township documentOn Page 26 you will get township map which is collector approved. All plots are sold in 2005-07 expect 12 new plots agreements.

Draft Agreement.doc 
Draft agreement is soft copy of my agreement . Which is new agreement done in dec-2011. They have promised this plot will get included in township

We have major concern with FSI and plot area.

We want to make sure that they are not using our Area or FSI for their township

As our plots sizes are near about 30% to 33 % with 1% F.S.I. meas we will get 0.33 F.S.I.

(On verbal they have promised to give us 0.5 F.S.I on agreement area. They said that as per current township rules we will get 0.5 F.S.I. e.g if any one has 4000 Sq/ft he will get 2000 sq/ft F.S.I. Also they said that in future we will get increased F.S.I.)

In xrbia-hinjawadi-project.pdf they have specified 50% F.S.I for entire land 

On Page 26 of xrbia-hinjawadi-project.pdf they have mentioned F.S.I. for entire township is 1.33

But they have given 1 F.S.I. for our 33%plot size.

Area shown on map is near about 33% it should be 100% and we should get F.S.I. on 100% area.

Also we want to understand meaning of 

Collector document has following point in Note section of Page 26 bottom left table

“Green space is to be retained in the ownership of company & shall be free from encumbrance, non-salable land, and non-buildable land and to be kept permanently open to general public”

We want this confirmation from builder on legal paper

“Green Space & Open Space (50%& 10%) is to be retained by Plot holders(Me) & this space is non-buildable but not open to general public”

“Owners have all exclusive rights to use 100% area mentioned in agreement and can sale this 100% area in future”

1. Why all plots are not included in proposed township? (Survey No 40 & Phase 3 & plots)

2. Why layouts of XRBIA are diff in the township planning vs the original silicon city layout?

3.     Why plot size in sanctioned layout is near abt 30-40% why not 100% with 50% as constructible &
        50% as non-constructible

They said that we will get 100% area as per agreement and 50% open space will remains with us
        surrounded by fencing with all writes to us. But its only verbal assurance.
4.     Also plots are grouped together and green space area is separate why? It should be with each plot
        not separate?
5.     We want one document form developer having Area and FSI 
6. Why Green Space is tagged as Non salable area & open to general public & retained by
        company? And shown as space surrounding our plots in layout?
7. Why we have not yet get possession of plots? When we will get possession latter?
        We want to complete sale deed.

5. Where are the promised amenities? Like Electricity/Water connection at plots, proper roads?

https://www.puneproperties.org/silicon-city-residential-project-at-hinjewadi-pune/

We want a draft letter form you so that we will file case in consumer court for all group members.

We paid 10/11% extra over and above the plot cost as development charges.

About water connection Sunil said that after construction of u r house you will get water connection at our plot not before that. We asked we need written confirmation.

Means we have to construct our house either by water tanker or from boring.

About electricity connection: He said that they will provide few DP at particular locations from that location we have to take electricity.

So we asked how many DPs they are providing or what will be distance between two DP’s?

At start he is not giving any assurance but after some time we asked this to confirm from your authority.

About Road: We said many roads are not in good conditions. 

About Name board: He said that they are giving plot numbers on plat not Name.

In our agreement they have mentioned name board.

About Street light: He said that they are providing street light for all area but step by step.

Again not sure when?

6. Why company is charging maintenance charges, when there are no amenities provided yet, though we have paid for those?

7. From which date we can start construction?

8. What will be FSI for our plots? Please take one example and explain in detail.

13. It is specifically agreed and understood by the Purchaser/s herein that currently the said plot is in agriculture zone and is a farmhouse plot with permissible FSI but the vendor intend to sanction the said land along with other lands under Govt. Notification of Special Township or and in that event the Purchaser/s shall not take any objection what so ever to the introduction of such new scheme and further agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of such new scheme as aforesaid and the Purchaser/s herein have/has given their irrevocable consent for the same. It is further agreed that in case of the introduction of such new scheme this private layout will get converted into plinth layout wherein definition of the said plot will automatically change into the said plinth along with the exclusive right to use, occupy and enjoy the portion of land surrounding the said plinth which will be called as the “said premises”. Also the surrounding space in such premises can be shown as open area as required under and as per the rules and regulations of the Special Township Planning Scheme (an area of 50 % land in the Special Township shall be kept open) and the Purchaser/s shall not take any objection for the same and shall ratify the act of the Owner unconditionally. Also the Owner shall be entitled to use, sell the additional FSI/TDR received from such new scheme over the said premises.

They said that they have added this point just for their safer side.

But I don’t think so this point is just for builder safer side. It has proper meaning but they are not giving details on this point.

So we also asked all things as written just for our safer side. 

1. "exclusive right to use, occupy and enjoy the portion of land surrounding the said plinth which will be called as the “said premises”."

exclusive right to whom? the builder or the owner..if the owner the 50% open space will be inside your boundary wall and if builder then it will be outside....

2. "and the Purchaser/s shall not take any objection for the same and shall ratify the act of the Owner unconditionally." means you will not be able to sell that 50% piece of land in future and it will be deemed as non salable..and you can sell the FSI for that plot...

3. Now for the ones that are thinking of building there after 4-5 years, It matters that 50% of open space is inside their boundary even though they cannot construct so that they have garden space and can construct a 2 storey bungalow there...

But as per township rules there is no such limitations. We all think they are putting their own limitations. Using our area or FSI for their buildings

We want township documents which has all these points abt FSI & all rules in it.Special township policy act of Maharashtra

https://www.regionalplan-mmrda.org/N-Modifications.pdf

Please go through the document and share your understanding about FSI usage in township and how that can affect our plots.

4. For those with investment perspective, it also matters to them that open space is inside the compound wall so that at least they can sell the FSI as they will not be able to show this 50% space in their agreement as it will be deemed as non salable.... 

Learning

3 Replies

Gorakh (Sr Eng)     07 January 2014

Further info to above issues

They have provided me attached letters. But they are not ready to do sale deed/convenience deed as per agreement they have to do it in 12 months. Its already 36 months passed. 

They have mentioned below one point in agreement. They have provided me attached allotment letter & they are saying allotment letter & possession letters are the same. Please guide me.

"The First Party shall handover the possession of the said plot to the purchaser & will give a separate Letter of Possession to the Purchaser. Only after that the Purchaser will get the possession of said plot and the sale will be booked in accounts of the First Party until then amount received from the purchaser will be treated as advance amount received against the said plot. The time for possession will be 12 months from the execution of this deed. The First party will have a right to with hold the possession on the ground of Purchaser committing default in payment or any delay in payment as per the payment schedule mentioned herein. If the Party of the First Part is unable to give possession of the said plot to the Purchaser/s within the above mentioned period due to factors and reasons beyond the control of the Party of the First Part, then this period shall be extended mutually"

Attached File : 503143759 plot no.7 allotment letter.docx, 503143759 plot no.7 noc.doc downloaded: 324 times

R.Sridhar (121)     08 July 2014

Hello, I am also a plot holder in silicon city. Pl write to me about the present progress of your actions. I would also like to join you in your fight to ensure that the rights are available to the original plot holders.  Awaiting your reply soon.  sridhar.   e-mail:  madhuram1998@gmail.com

Miral (NA)     24 December 2015

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register