Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s shukla shukla (employee)     04 January 2010

sowry act

sir
i am ramdas shukla resident of fatehpur,up,serving in army.i gave an advertisement in newspaper for dowryless marraige proposal.sri ramkaran dwivedi of kanpur city approached me for marriage of his daughter.he went to my village and enquired all about me and got satisfied in all aspects. i got married with his daughter mrs aruna in 2002.she never went to my home.she stayed with her parents however she stayed with me at my duty station for about one month and went back with her parents.due to some reasons she file divorce case in 2005 and took onesided divorce in mar 2008.to trouble me more she lodged an FIR under 498A (after taking divorce)against me and seven other family members.police didnot carry out any investigation and filed charge sheet to the court.i approached to DIG who ordered reinvestigation of the case.how can i get rid of this problem.i will be grateful to you if you could provide me some ruling which says that since she kept quiet 3 years during the course of divorce case proceeding and did not complain anything of this sort and filed dowry act after divorce when she is not my legal wife,her complain should be dismissed.

Learning

2 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     04 January 2010

on merits you have a good case....

facts itself speak of misuse of process of law, better u file a quashing petition in concerned high court, for rulings your lawyer will take care of the relevant as applicable to the facts.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     04 January 2010

Refer to my detailed reply provided against your similar quarry raised in the experts section.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register