Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushma reddy   20 November 2017

Someone encroached our dkt land

My father has a dkt land in kadapa dist pullampet mandal. AP..we have not visited our place since a long time..recently we came to know that our land is being encroached by some of our relatives. .and they are not willing to give our land back..not to sell it..pls help..they have started farming in our land ...

 3 Replies

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   20 November 2017

To be on safe side, please first file a declaratory suit against your relatives u/ Sec 34 Specific Relief Act. Let the court first determine that the land legally belongs to you.... Next, once that is done, file a civil suit against your relatives. Obtain a temporary injunction/stay order against them. Your relatives have no right to occupy your land. In your petition state all material facts ( ie land belongs to you, factors leading to its encroachment etc) Once a favorable decree ks in your favor, file an application for restraintment order/ permanent injunction against your relatives. They cannot touch your property as they are permanently debarred. Thats however at later stage. You may contact me at: for further queries. Regards Advocate Kaybee


Please follow the advise Mr.kunal 

1 Like

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   25 November 2017

Am I correct Mr. Dutt?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query