LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajendra (na)     26 August 2013

Small query on 420 case

My FIL retired from state govt(AP) and getting pension.
i am planning to file 420 case on him

1)what will happen if the judgement on my favor?will he get his pension?

any other suggestions..


 2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 August 2013

vague query

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 August 2013

Speculative query. If the crime has nothing to do with his service, his pension can not be stopped,




Shonee Kapoor


If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register