Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prabir   09 July 2019

Slp/appeal- mat suit

An application u/o 9 R 13 was not heard at all and a order was passed by High court. I want to approach Supreme court, how should I proceed/


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 July 2019

You can file appeal petition in supreme court through a lawyer. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query