Upgrad LLM

sir / madam very urgent help

Dear Sir/Madam, Please give your valuable suggestion for my below query.

My wife filed against me and my family members false complaint under DV section 12 at  Magistrate court.

My father received only notice from court through registered postal. I have some doubt please give your suggestion what i do next.

Q1. We get full complaint copy from court before first hearing ? We can drectly or through Lawer? If we get Myself what is the procedure?

Q2. My sister name mentioned as her alias name instead real name in notice, so this is valid and she should attend hearing?

Q3. My father is 90 years old, he unable travel long distance. so any legal relief available for senior persion not attend hearing.

Q4. What is the maximum offence if Exparty for this Case under section 12.

Please give your valuable suggestion to me.. and thanks for your suggestion.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Clarification-about-domestic-violence-act-2005-section-12-207647.asp


Thanks for your valuable suggestion sir,  


Sir , My wife directly file DV in magistrate court. No Police Complaint. In Notice Contains just a mesage to attand first hering on 27 th Februry.what is the procedure can get full copy from court . 



DV case, though tried before the Magistrate Court,  follows the civil procedure. You and the family members are the respondents, not the accused. An advocate could be authorised to handle the proceedings. Respondents need be present in the Court if so directed. 

Has your sister recived he summmons. It is elementary that each of the respondents need to be served the summons.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x