LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Selvam (Others)     21 September 2009

Single Witness is validated.

There is an Agreement to Sell which is forged by a person. The forged Agreement to Sell bears the signatures of two witness and one witness died and another witness gave statement that the the sell has not signe in his presence or h the money transaction was done in his presenc. Of course this statemwent was obtaine by the I,O who was of ASI rank insteadof SI as IO. Again after few months the living Witness changed his statement before thr I.O. who is S.I.. Now after the death of one witness whether the forged Agreement to Sell has any value. When the only living Witness contradict the his own earlier Statement what could be the next course of Actioin  either by the polic or by the Complainant. Moreover the so-called Agreement to Sell, Cheque and Cash receipts alleged to have made to usurb the property of the Respondent,  are all missing now. Under thus situation what should be done by the Respondent. Further the investigation has completed three yesrs but so far nothing came off.

Learning

5 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     21 September 2009

ACTUALY THE SAID PROPERTY UNDER WHOSE POSITION,LET ME KNOW FIRST

Selvam (Others)     23 September 2009

Sir

The property with the original owner, i.e. property has not been transferred to the petitioner who prepared the forged Agreement to Sell

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     23 September 2009

APPLY FOR STATUCO

Selvam (Others)     24 September 2009

Sir'

Very Nice of you. You have asked to apply for Statuco. Could you plaease explaine to us as to whether this clarification is related to the police or for the court to decide. Thanks.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     24 September 2009

U CAN APPROCH  ONLY IN CIVIL COURT OR HC ,BETTER ENGAGE ONE ADVOCATE IMMEDIATLY..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register