LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

indianzindian (business)     07 November 2010

silence _alert

wife left husband.initially she was speaking to him now she doesnt talk ,husband try to eastablish communication but she didnt respond to his efforts.husband while she talked she was saying lies so husband  asked her to meet she didnt met .does her silence now means a storm ahead.she has told some people she want div .husband said meet and we will do what you want but she not meeting not responding.what plans she has in mind.its urgent pls.. 

marriage is only 5 months old

she also in contact with her..she has diverted herself to other male we suppose..also we got evidence that she is in touch with her ex nowadays.but foolishness what we did we spread this talk and she has become alert..

Learning

12 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     07 November 2010

Have patience. You are newly married and talks which you are spreading are of no use except further complication in your relationship. Let some more time expire. Try to make contcts with her direcly or through some relatives etc.  I t  is better to talk with mutual trust rather alleging each other in the manner you are doing.

indianzindian (business)     07 November 2010

sir,its her who has created a mess.shes alleging (FALSE)shes a aggresive girl who takes relations lightly.not much homely or family oriented girl.she is in rel with her ex.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     07 November 2010

Follow Raj Sir's advice first. Think deeply, to what extent you are on fault and to what extent she is. Don't take a hasty decisions.

Otherwise it better to be seperated than to betray each other.

Kunal Mukherjee (Father)     08 November 2010

Please be warned and take preventive measures. Any un-natural behaviour on the part of today's young urban wife must be considered with some apprehension. Do not waste time 'being patient'. Do not take any hasty step either - just be careful, very careful.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Kunal Mukherjee
"
Please be warned and take preventive measures. Any un-natural behaviour on the part of today's young urban wife must be considered with some apprehension. Do not waste time 'being patient'. Do not take any hasty step either - just be careful, very careful.
"

I totally second these views.We Indians are deeply conditioned to be patient in every situation even when we are victimised.But patience is to be shown only towards people who are are flexible natured and easy to reform.

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     08 November 2010

Me too!

(Guest)

With love and patience, nothing is impossible. All human power is a compound of time and patience.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     08 November 2010

isn't the author showing too much patience already by waiting continuously?

and how can he 'love' the wife who's into extramarital affair?

still i want to ask author if he's sure he's been a good husband,ie,no abuses,dowry issue etc?

(Guest)

Here author stats his problems with saying that wife left husband. With no such details information .

And thereafter he said what plans she has in mind. its urgent pls.. 

We are advocates not the predictor or astrologer.

Just follow  the  rajkumarji advise.

Or to justify just send into detail info so we can advise you much better.

1 Like

indianzindian (business)     09 November 2010

the wife has very nagging nature..she thinks shes modern and husband is not rich, not of her standard..she feels boyz city is too small and outdated...she married after knowing him very well.she has abornmal sort of personality..i wud very much clear here that  husband has never asked for anything from her..instead you faternity wud laugh that it was her mother who constantly ask for fd and all on the name of her daughter..i think that clears all your doubts..marriage is only 5 months old and wife has adjustment prob..from the day one she is dominating household..her brother and they all are very aggresive in nature..no calmness in them..its there basic nature i suppoe now..she has been very bad to him ,insulting him always,and things like that.she takes relation very lightly.she left after fighting with him over shifting to some big city which cant be possible without A suitable job there for him.and whats the guarantee that she wud change there,her behaviour etc.its very kind from all of you on showing interest on this topic and replying.i thank all for it.and wud appreciate a concrete solution from lawyer fraternity..about how to handle such cases ...what legal action could he take.does lawyers have come across such ladies previously also.i suppose they must have.

indianzindian (business)     09 November 2010

girl has made boyz life hell becz of her behaviour (there was no such statement that he stills love her after all this)...

Jamai Of Law (propra)     09 November 2010

Ravi ji,

I can imagine your concerns. It must be a frustrating period of guess work.

The party who makes up the mind first for divorce generally gets the natural advantage in the process as that party starts early moves from offensive strategies and gathering of relevant details and evidence.........other party is in limbo and dilemma and liable to commit mistakes b'cos the other party can't anticipate...........

If other party (you) makes moves to approach the lawyer, it's like underwriting that the dispute is gone out of hands...................

Best thing is to go to the private marriage councellor/and also to a lawyer, but never make any formal moves.

Never react to spouse's (your wife) allegations and show patience and silence and approach it with positive and reconciliatory mood which should be able to gather sympathy and in a negotiating way and not in an aggresive manner and don't fall pray to "instigating" tactics to enflame the matter any more.

If matter gets blown out of proportions, it becomes easy for the spouse to make faul cry and climb the doorsteps of court caliming "enough is enough"

If wife is apparently contemplating then.......get your finances tightened ...gather her resources of income...................don't allow to create any more incident which would go in her favour

It's a delicate act of not being submissive as well as not aggresive also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register