Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Raikwar (Tech lead)     07 May 2013

Signing on pip and ahc completion document

Hi,

How important it is to sign on PIP and AHC documents even when one didn't have proper conduct? HR of company has asked to resign an employee after turning down AHC (Anti harrasment complaint) and confirming proper conduction of PIP (Performance improvement plan) evaluation to manager's favour. These two complaints were not conducted properly and I was not satisfied with the conduct by good office.

Now, HR is asking me to sign on below documents:

1. Resignation letter

2. F&F settlement letter

3. Completion of AHC

4. Completion of PIP evaluation.

My question is if I sign on 3rd and 4th document then will that make any problem for me in future, in case if I want to go for legal procedings?

If I dont sign on these document then HR said they will not release a relieving letter, is there any way I can ask for experience and relieving letter then?

Thanks,

Sanjay 

Learning

2 Replies

Arvind Vashistha (Managing Partner)     07 May 2013

Dont signed on any documents which is mentioned by you...Filed a proper suit against your employer before the Labour court.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 May 2013

Mr. Vashistha has given valuable advice. Kindly follow it.

Pls provide some more details.

What is this establishment; and what is it Commercial or Industrial?

What is your nature of duties?

You are in which state?

The HO/Redg office of the company is in which state?

Although company has some policies in place but finally you are being asked to sign your own resignation letter.

Signature on document at 3,4 may be avoided till your documents and inputs in person are analyzed by your lawyer. Approach your lawyer as ap.

If possible record (audio/visual) the demand of resignation and keep some witness.

It is offence to extract resignation by force/coercion.

Forced resignation can be termed deemed termination.

HR is not your employer. They are also employees.

The offer made to you may not fetch you any releif, and even releiving docs as being anticipated by you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register