Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SIFF member(inlaws) ruined my life,so don't trust them.

Page no : 6

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     27 February 2011

You have a point zimmer

We should stop standing up for a particular gender.

We must only stand up for a WRONGED PERSON,BE IT A MAN OR WOMAN.

If we support women blindly,including manipulative ones,our own brothers,sons and fathers will become victims of such biased laws one day.

If we keep supporting all men blindly,including manipulative ones,our own daughters,sisters and mothers will become victims of biased laws.

Simple logic!

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     27 February 2011

I find that almost all participants are highly opinionated. If it is a female, she says all men are bad. If the person is a male he says all postings by women are fiction or one sided.

Now let us take the stories of Paramjeet or Roshni. It is immaterial whether they are true or false. I know such things do happen. People who pass adverse comments on their experiences are heartless men. The question is not whether women are bad or men are bad. There are good and bad women and also there are good and bad men.

I have seen many postings by 498A and DV Act victims. The story of Prasanjeet shows that 498A and DV Act do not affect the rich and mighty. Police will not dare to arrest them. I appeal to both Prasanjeet and Roshni B. that just because their first experience was bad, not to think that all men in this world are bad. Both of you appear to be young and my advice to you is to think of marrying again. There are many good men in this world, fit to be your husbands. Don’t take an anti-male attitude.

Only failed marriages are reported in this Forum. It gives the impression that majority of the marriages fail. Actually the opposite is true. If in some cases remarriage again fails, then there is something wrong with the person concerned.

In my own family and friend circles, I have not seen a single failed marriage.

If you have any doubt, I am a male.

3 Like

(Guest)

Mr Arup...I think you have misunderstood me...why are you mixing her hope with divorce.

I know there is no hope in her previous marriage but that does not mean her life is finished.

I am saying to be hopeful for the future not the past.

She is innocent and there is not a single fault from her side then why should she suffer.She is younger and only 26.

Doesn't she have a right to live happyily,respectful and why can't she hope for the future?

(Guest)

REF:

"REAL MEN DON'T ABUSE WOMEN "

BUT REAL WOMAN (!)  ALWAYS ABUSE MAN.

No Mr Arup you are wrong...

REAL WOMEN NEVER ABUSE ONLY GREEDY SELFISH OR CRUEL WOMEN ABUSE.

1 Like

zimmerzapper (student)     27 February 2011

oh...how soothing this post was till the 3rd line then...

Originally posted by :Roshni B..

"
You have a point zimmer

We should stop standing up for a particular gender.

We must only stand up for a WRONGED PERSON,BE IT A MAN OR WOMAN.

If we support women blindly,including manipulative ones,our own brothers,sons and fathers will become victims of such biased laws one day.

If we keep supporting all men blindly,including manipulative ones,our own daughters,sisters and mothers will become victims of biased laws.

Simple logic!
"

she got into the usual monotony of scoring over each other attitude

(Guest)

@Mr Arup-

I am not a hero & neither i want to be...

If a women is cruel towards her husband then i will support the husband.But the victim here is women so i have sympathy for her.

"I always support the victim not the gender".

(Guest)

she got into the usual monotony of scoring over each other attitude

I won't comment on your statement.

I can understand your sudden mood swings.First you find her line "soothing".

Then you find the same sentence "monotonous",which is,but an explanation of the "soothing line".

It seems you are badly affected by your childhood abuse.

Child,please take your medicines regularly,as prescribed by your psychiatrist,to control your sudden mood swings.

What's in a name (Director )     27 February 2011

If you genuinely want to stop the argument, do not mix me up anyone and under that pretext do not exploit story of a woman and drag her child. Whaterver is your expereince with her, I am not bothered, but since you are connecting many IDs with her and particularly with me, I am now curious who that woman is and would like to go through her story to see how she is generating such negative feeling in you as no one else referring anyone's personal stories unless there is some context( a thread posted or so). When a child 's is being dragged when you are parading a woman naked in the forum, it is all the more distressing to me because it is in tiff with me that you bring in reference to a woman and her child. 

What was wrong with HEDEVIL'S thread, Good issue , no abusive language? I do not remember having participated there. I have read the thread now since you pointed it out. Again there the same story of the woman. Though the matter in the original and rather old thread remains very interesting and issue based. 

With having distrust in your heart never say anyone God Bless You, because when you pray for someone , there is not an iota of distrust and clouding about the person who are blessing or praying for . 

In your PM you wrote to me you have become very bitter with injustice you went through your life and thus you reacted and you know that I am very good human being? You were saying all these things to end an argument which would not have happened if you had had a direct tiff with me on what I wrote in the referred thread rather than confusing me and your self and in the process dragging someone's personal stroy I do not know for what purpose.

Go lady keep on assuming and spewing hatered on a woman I do not know, but as a human being I feel disgusted when in a legal forum, a shared story is being explot for purpose other than legal advice for which most people come here and share their background information. 

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 February 2011

“ Mr Arup...I think you have misunderstood me...why are you mixing her hope with divorce.”

- Ms Author, You already divorced with that man, then what is the cause to bring the story in public? To defame the SIFF ?

REF –

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-Re-Re-SIFF-member-inlaws-ruined-my-life-so-don-t-trust-them--32569.asp?1=1&offset=4

“ I know there is no hope in her previous marriage but that does not mean her life is finished.

I am saying to be hopeful for the future not the past.

She is innocent and there is not a single fault from her side then why should she suffer.She is younger and only 26.

Doesn't she have a right to live happyily,respectful and why can't she hope for the future?”

- Ms Author, In such cases the effected person tries for further settlement. Wish you to have a new family.

REF –

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-Re-Re-SIFF-member-inlaws-ruined-my-life-so-don-t-trust-them--32569.asp?1=1&offset=4 

What's in a name (Director )     27 February 2011

The above thread is addressed to Meenal Bahadur. 

And what incomprehensible things you are talking about , about me being embarassed? what on earth I will be embarrassed? Even women and men who are sharing their trauma and sometimes intimate experiences in good faith should also not  feel embarassed on a legal forum where people are encouraged to share and ask for legal advice. 

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 February 2011

REAL WOMAN (!)  = GREEDY SELFISH OR CRUEL WOMEN

(Guest)

Kisi ke paas sir dard ki goli hai?

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Arup
"
REAL WOMAN (!)  = GREEDY SELFISH OR CRUEL WOMEN
"

In that case you can marry a man.

1 Like

(Guest)

https://www.healthyhappylove.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/woman-with-headache2-medium-new.jpg

1 Like

Ambika (NA)     27 February 2011

MPS Ramani, you have said very beutiful thing. But this happen when while accepting our personal expereinces, we learn to stand a bit away from them, and stop generalising about men and women. 

Agree with you that there are lot more successful marriages than failed marriages. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register