Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SIFF member(inlaws) ruined my life,so don't trust them.

Page no : 11

(Guest)

"Co-incidence may happen once but if it happens twice it was planned".

Renuka used hedevil ID co-incidentally,OKAY fine-can be believed, but again Renuka used Ambika ID co-incidentally, unbelievable......it was planned.

Either you are thinking you are too smart (which you are not) or you are thinking we are fools.

And if you want to have many fake ID's, then fine, make as many as you can but at first do some homework on yourself & make yourself too smart so that you can fool others........

By the way i am not a lawyer.

Ambika (NA)     01 March 2011

Co incidence can happen in a span of ------how many times? Now who has set the rule? And where is coincidence in both the cases. one was a mistaken click and another was a very concious decision. Read it again the posting in which it is clarified why the posting was sent from my ID. It is very plainly said: she is sending the message from my ID because her message is not going. In NO way it can be called a co incidence.

From Ambika no conicidence has happened. I had allowed someone to use my ID and there is nothing wrong in that.

Who are "we" I am not able to make out. You and meenal tilll now. Do not think I am a fool either , though I will desist commenting personally on how smart you are. Which legal page tells you coincidence can happens one , even if you call them coicidences, which I do not. And what is the time span in between?

Go ahead RR , you have still to sharpen your practice.

First you said some other grounds, now you are using the word coincidence, well done.

There is something called a suspecisous nature, isn't it? Madam Meenal had shown it enough. What about what is in your name and Mayank?

And you mean one can make fake IDS and go around? But one does not have fake IDs and cannot use others ID to post one's post, as a concious act or typing while the co worker forgot to log out!!!

You talked about work time without getting to know or bothering to ask how come in the worktime one can write?

Yuou questioned the training sessions without knowing an adult traiingn allows computers and can use internet

You think office is 9-5 set time?

You think office is a traditional office and cannot be a project based office?

You then saidf surfing together? Read again whether it was surfing together or something else?

And i as one can allow anyone with my permission to use my ID who I think there is no harm in letting them use.

If you are a law student, go discuss with your professor how many coincidences and what is the difference between coincidence and concious decisions. 

Now do not think I am sitting for this LCI forum only and wartchig it like a cricket match. I am compensating for the time I have lost, but it is better you know you need to do a lot more homework before announcing someone false or your opinion on her/his smartness or sluggishness.

Niether you not i want certifictes of smartenss from each other. And now what about the other 2? You left them untouched???? And the shreiking , suspecious lady who thought 5 persons in one are at her: assuming three in one by your standards, 2 never knew Meenal and third one hardly interacted with her in a big way. And what example of suspecisious. she is suspecting someone, and someone objects, and she thinks --what? Read in the threads I have forwarded.

Wish I could be sarcastic. Sarcasm needs intelligence, a very fine intelligence which I agree I do not have, othewrwise this post of mine would have had a different rather than a straight forward nature.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     01 March 2011

@ All great writers to this gr8 thread…..

A proposal:
Shall we move ahead as no fruitful purpose this post is going to end up with except acrimony and a lime – soda taste between you all great writers.

And, shall we utilize thus acquired scoppy duppy dope up-manship into productive writings to help needy fresh posts (may be) as you may feel accordingly reading thus so-far eyeballs (read as footfalls) this post has generated as quarterly balance sheet of LCI’s Family Law Forum from we the passionate writers………..

aab laut ayo creative knowledge sharing board pey maha devio aur maha pursusho………kuthc nahi mil raha hai na author ko na aap sabko iss thread ot elasticate karney mei…….

However, I leave best conscious choice to we the members of LCI how to move forward and not get struk to one thread forever…………………..

koi Family Joke hi suna do LCI ke naam pey aab @
Ravi………………

Now a afterthought:

"Itana aap saab S. 498a IPC ka jo aab jaldi Amendment honey wala hai usskey liey for and against likha hota to Law Commission of India read with Hon'ble Molly sahib kuth sonchatey theh ki Amend kaab taak hona chahiye......."

(Guest)

Co-incidence does not always mean something unexpexted........an accidental event is also called co-incidence and an accidental event occur unintentionally or by chance.....so somehow your case also relate to co-incidence.

May be you are right and i am wrong OR

May be you are wrong and i am right.

So if you are right don't get hurt..........take it as a  misunderstanding.

But my instincts say you are wrong.

Ambika (NA)     01 March 2011

A concious decision by no stretch of imagination is a co incidence.

When a member is not logged out , messages can be written and sent. Not an unlikely event. I will not call it a co incident but a likely event when one has not checked if the member has logged out or not and while reading the messge , typed in and shot off.

What gave you the impression I am hurt? I am not.

And I beleive in the hard facts, you have belived in your instincts. That you have taken one part of the posting and have not even tried to look into the other side that you are biased and hence your instinct will be cloudy. Is it your intuition or instinct? Perhaps intution. when we are bent to prove the facts in the way we wish to, then intituion becomes cloudy. For intuition to work the dust of suspecion and baises need to be removed.

Good that you are not an advocate. Otherwise your instincts would have destroyed several innocent people.

Perhaps I will go with Tajjobs advice and close this chapter form my side, I may not write anythin related to 498a though, as I earn my own bread ( and butter) and eat and time is a crucial factor which today I have lost in an enormous way.

So you keep on beleiving your instincts, good for Meenal but I am free to believe in the facts.

But I wonder and chuckle: It is alright to have fake IDS if one is smart is enough to hide them/manage them!! Like it is already to have balck money if one can manage the tax manipulation and sources of Income!! Or it is alrigth to do atrocities in any spehere if one can conceal the facts. Great going. Truth has the hard way, and many meandering roads, flasehood like flase IDs properly managed always have an easy journey!

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     01 March 2011

" Author Prasanjeet tried to throw MUD on the Organisation with Noble Motives like SIFF but finally failed."

- right you are, mr mallik. i have nothing to say about the act of said mi, it is quite natural and might be happen with her. but why attack siff unnecessarily?

Swarup (JGM)     22 August 2012

Dear Website owner,

When her case is clsoed, why such messages had been posted and encouraged? Request to immediately ban such messages which is intentionaly posted to defame the people.

SIFF is not any orginasations, it is a movment and SIFF do not judge who is worng and who is right , it is the job of court to decided. In india more than 4000 woemn orginasations are there, NCW, WCD are there exclusive for them. SIF is for men well fare and as goverment refused to make any men well fare minsitey and every 9 min one married men ending thier life , SIF comitted fo men well fare only thats all. The word husabnd/wife to be replaced to spouse and men/women to be replaced by person, then only one can judge who is right and who is worng. Wife family deamnd money form husabdns family is not crime , husabnds family demand or not , immeterial, only a verbal aligation is sufficent to term them as criminal. So, it is imaterial SIFF waht do , as soon as a wife term husband criminal he is criminal, irrespective he is right or worng , such is the law of this country.

Her aligations is not supported by any court of judgments and promoting the misuse of 498a, filling divorce is not a crime and that is the reson sc said misuse of 498a is legal terrorism. Further request to inform her for her knowlege this is times of india reprots about such problem, which she had not adviced and started fight with MIL, who is also a women.

From her message it is clear she want to seperate the husabnd form his mother and the guy may be refused , so all false and fabricated aligation started, but they do not know how to take responsibility of marrage. Till the time law is not gender netural, problem will continue. From her message itself proves behond resonable dought how naging she is !!!!!

Marriage is not bed of rosses, it needs continous sacrifice for both and some women do not understadn that and start fighting MIL from day one and then start balme to husabnds. It is fight women vs women and men get crashed from both side. Can women orginasations teach such women how to behave with thier MIL? When thier own mother abuse them, no problem, why?

https://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-08-20/man-woman/33287074_1_moms-sons-love

Women should not compete with their mom-in-laws for their husbands' affection... There are numerous stories on how the daughter-in-law and mom-in-law relationship is very fragile and how the daughter-in-law fights innumerable battles to win her over but at the end of the day she is somewhere unhappy that it takes an entire lifetime for a the wife to win her husband's mother. Geeta Pillai, a teacher, too had to try umpteen ways to please her mother-in-law. Says she, "There used to be time when my husband would spend hours talking to her mother and not have enough time for me. He would agree to take me out only when his mother agreed or asked him to do so. People would consider such men to be mama's boys but it is a fact of life that guys specially only-sons deeply love their moms, sometimes at the cost of their wife and family and we have to accept that." Just as the daughter loves her parents, the wife needs to understand that the husband will always want to keep the two women in her life happy and so it may happen that one of them is sometimes feeling ignored or in a situation where she is competing for the guy's attention. But, this is just one part of the situation. There have been extremely good mother-in-laws as well who will themselves tell their sons to live separately or respect the wife, and not put pressures on her. Amishi Patel, an architect says, "My mother-in-law is so good that she didn't even ask me to adopt her family customs and traditions, she will be a companion in the kitchen and outside the kitchen and has never felt that I have taken away her son from her." So when a guy expresses his love for her mother or wants to look after her in her old age and be a great support for her, the wife will have to understand in this age of nuclear families, that guys will always love their moms and it is as natural and good thing as for any other relationship.

Dear Website owner,
When her case is clsoed, why such messages had been posted and encouraged?
Request to immediately ban such messages which is intentionaly posted to defame the people. Her aligations is not supported by any court of judgments and promoting the misuse of 498a, filling divorce is not a crime and that is the reson sc said misuse of 498a is legal terrorism.
Further request to inform her for her knowlege this is times of india reprots about such problem, which she had not adviced and started fight with MIL, who is also a women.
From her message it is clear she want to seperate the husabnd form his
mother and the guy may be refused , so all false and fabricated
aligation started, but they do not know how to take responsibility of
marrage. Till the time law is not gender netural, problem will
continue. From her message itself proves behond resonable dought how
naging she is !!!!!

SIFF do nto judge who is worng and who is right it is the job of court. As govt refused to make the law husabnd/wife to spouse and men/women to perswon , inspite of every year more than 60K married men ending thier life vs 30K married women as per crime bure report , SIFF and their associate NGo wrok for men well fare , as when a men end thier life the pain of a mother or sister is not less. SIFF is a movment and there are more than 40 NGo all over india , as in goverment no men well fare ministry or men comission to look into the problem of men. Several men went to WCD and NCW, they clearly said, the men well fare is not their agenda, so SIF is not created, it had borned due to one sided policey and law created by WCD and NCW. If they had been gender netural there was not need of SIF at all.

Now the more tahn 4000 women Ngo funded by goverment , but unable to teach the women how to deal with other women , forget about men, reslut fight women vs women and men get crashed by both. They tink after marrage form the next day all lavish life style without any contrubution and immediately the guy have to leave his mother and start trust her wife , is only foolish. Trust earned, not get by demand.

https://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-08-20/man-woman/33287074_1_moms-sons-love
Women should not compete with their mom-in-laws for their husbands' affection...

There are numerous stories on how the daughter-in-law and mom-in-law
relationship is very fragile and how the daughter-in-law fights
innumerable battles to win her over but at the end of the day she is
somewhere unhappy that it takes an entire lifetime for a the wife to
win her husband's mother.

Geeta Pillai, a teacher, too had to try umpteen ways to please her
mother-in-law. Says she, "There used to be time when my husband would
spend hours talking to her mother and not have enough time for me. He
would agree to take me out only when his mother agreed or asked him to
do so. People would consider such men to be mama's boys but it is a
fact of life that guys specially only-sons deeply love their moms,
sometimes at the cost of their wife and family and we have to accept
that."

Just as the daughter loves her parents, the wife needs to understand
that the husband will always want to keep the two women in her life
happy and so it may happen that one of them is sometimes feeling
ignored or in a situation where she is competing for the guy's
attention. But, this is just one part of the situation. There have
been extremely good mother-in-laws as well who will themselves tell
their sons to live separately or respect the wife, and not put
pressures on her. Amishi Patel, an architect says, "My mother-in-law
is so good that she didn't even ask me to adopt her family customs and
traditions, she will be a companion in the kitchen and outside the
kitchen and has never felt that I have taken away her son from her."

So when a guy expresses his love for her mother or wants to look after
her in her old age and be a great support for her, the wife will have
to understand in this age of nuclear families, that guys will always
love their moms and it is as natural and good thing as for any other
relationship.

When a men refused his girlfriend to marrage it is clled rape in india and when women refused to marry her boyfriend, it is called social service and get award.. do you guys know that? Law comission had aske to make the same gender netural and all women are hiding their face, if they do not cheat thier boyfriend, why they afrid to accept the rape law gender netural?

Dear Arup Ji,

SIF came in existence in 2005, before that all women was associated with NCW, that time all women was taken brith , SIF was nto there, so she should balem first NCW and ask them to shut down , as SIF had not given brith to them, it is due to NCW and WCD biased onesided policey sif born. They adcoate for adultrity should not be crime, killing the child should be brith right of women, they have huge concern for NRI women, but in real poor women who do not have education, cloth to cover thier body , feed thier child, they will not do nay think.

They promote only the law to do the legal terrorism and extoritoon form men.. that is injsutice and backlash will start, as you can't treat the men as free atm machine.

This is the real face of some women, if this messages or the word..F.... you used had been done by any Men, he had been blocked by website moderator!!!!! The male haters get the real taste of what is SIF and waht they are capable, after DV all thier bill is pending and now s*xual asult law also close to became gender netural, then will seee who rape more and who backout form the promise of marriage men or women..till the long live your ..F.....!!!

ragz hyder (PM)     04 October 2012

Prasanjeet,

if you have undergone what you have undergone my condolences to you but talking ill of the only forum men have SIFF is wrong. Did you even approach local mahila sabha if you wanted?With laws like we have in India men are increasingly victimized than women. In fact a book researched well by a UK author - venus : the dark side says that only 5% of men actually report any abuse including physical abuse but more 25% women do. It also cites that a greater portion of men are victims than women by magnitudes not mere percentages just that its not reported. Legal system world wide perpetuate those crimes instead of addressing them

(Guest)

Prasanjeet ....please update the title of this forum as ::

"Prasanjeet's attitude ruined her life ". It ll make more sense :)

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     04 October 2012

Thread post statis. speaks as;

Views = 6884

Replies = 169

Thank you = lost the count zee it is spread across 17 pages OMG J

Thank you mods. for fantastic media publicity of SIFF who else could have given such un-betable Page Views r/w Replies f-r/w Thank yous’.

Keep it live Sir…….

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register