LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ms chhabra (prop)     24 August 2012

Should i pay car emi which has been kept forcibly by a pers

My car has been forcibly kept by a person.

I was doing his construction work.

Police is inactive and not filing fir.

Now i have appeared in court and filed a case of foricibly snatching the car.

Now the bank who finaced the car is demanding money as the cheques has been bounced.

So what should i do?

Pay the money to bank without having car,and when the case has been filed in court.

Please help

M.S. Chhabra


 3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 August 2012

bouncing of cheques will lead to action under 138 NI Act

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 December 2012

Similar qeury is at


by putting differntly worded query you are taking exam of the experts here.

sujnyanendra (Proprietor)     30 December 2012


file the complaint through registered a.d. send a copy to the nearest police station and to the commissioner of police. Notify the bank too. Send a copy of that complaint to the bank. your instalment or loan wont get extinguished due to this act. you should pay your emi. but notifying them with the copy of complaint filed may attract support from them as their only security for the loan is your car.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register