Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shree Ranga (unemployed)     06 August 2020

Should i get a government job?

HI,

My father working as a Lecturer in an Aided college and expired while in service in jan 15th 1992. That time my mother( who is that time 45 yrs and  was a graduate and she was asked to submit application for a job. She submitted the application( with in 3 months  of date of death of my father) and got an appointment as a part time clerk in the same aided college. The date of appointment was jan 1st 1993. and due to the internal college politics or something they dint give her a regular govt appointment. After that my mother worked in that  college as a part time clerk for 7 years and in 2000 year she filed a petition in the high court asking for her regular appointment. The case went for a long time( may be becoz of poor lawyer we got) and the case is disposed in 2017 saying that my mothers age is not proper to make an appointment. So now my mother expired last month(july 2020) due to cancer.  Now my question is, as my father ( 22 years of service in the same college) and my mother ( 13 years of service as a part time clerk in the same college) both are expired, and now i m a graduate of myself and being their son, should i move ahead and ask for an appointment in that college or any where else? Is there any chance for me to move ahead and get a job? If there is a way please let me know. Thankyou !

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 August 2020

father died long bank and no compassionate job could be secured by your mother.

It is not an undated cheque.  so no compassionate job can be claimed now.

You said that your mother died now. You also said that she was part time clerk (atleast what your feel). Thereby it is clear that she was not even an employee. so no compassionate job can be claimed now.

You have not stated of what age you are and what are you doing whether married or not what other bropther sister (aged) are doing.  No further comments can be offered.

Given facts itself show dead end.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register