LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maks (SE)     29 November 2012

Should i fight?

Here in this portal I posted couple of messages and got very good replies.

498A filed, got bail and going to court which is >200KM frm my hometown on dates given, while going there as usually my FIL threatening us contineously and my parents increasing the pressure on me to go for settlement by paying amount of X lakhs. but FIL is not ready for that and demanding double i.e. 2*X laksh, to pay this we have to sell my father and grandfathers' entire property.

As I was already running out of the money, I could not go for Quash at high court.

At lower court the lawer I choose is not reliable and increasing the pressure on me, frightening my parents and asking to go for settlement, continuing with him is a business with snake.

RCR is about to transfer to the devils town, need to take care of DVC since I became exparte. Have to defend the future coming maintenance and Div cases.

Resigned job, feeling full pressure as I am the first in the world facing these many cases(I know I am not the one and not alone too but feeling like that).

My heart says fight the cases and never giveup, but every thing is turning against me - cheating relatives, and so on...... including time and parents.

Should I fight and by knowingly should I risk my parents life, or should i go for compromise and by knowlingly should i drag my parents to the footpath where mind is free of threat.

Learning

11 Replies

victim (master)     29 November 2012

Here in this portal I posted couple of messages and got very good replies.

498A filed, got bail and going to court which is >200KM frm my hometown on dates given, while going there as usually my FIL threatening us contineously

GO THROUGH THIS LINK https://advocatebharatchugh.wordpress.com/2012/10/16/fighting-a-transfer-petition-filed-by-wife-in-the-supreme-court-judgments-tips/

Try to collect evidences that your FIl is threatening you

DONT GIVE UP.

ALL THE BEST

victim (master)     29 November 2012

maks (SE)     30 November 2012

Thanks alot for your support.

Never giveup till the god comes down (my FIL himeself announced as god and comes to court with 10-15 followers ;)), let us continue our silence everywhere without responsding to the words compromise/settlement.

****Latest update is Chargesheet prepared and updated in court.

I have a doubt, when investigation would take palce?

what exactly investigation, i mean the procedure followed by indian police that too AP police?

should i attend before SHO PS where 498A filed on recieving a phone call or can i ask SHO to send a notice stating attend for investigation?

rajiv_lodha (zz)     30 November 2012

This phase comes in everybody's life while he is fighing against legal terrorism. Believe me, its transient. The strategies suggested in relevent limks are easy to follow & soon the pressure wil b lifted. So be brave & pose brave to these jackles!

Zubair (aaa)     01 December 2012

I can Understand you problem, I m too facing the same having multiple cases filed by my wife on 10 people who r not at all related to my day to day life. At this phase even i am feeling like going for settlement but the amount is out of my scope. Daily i read about 50-60 threads to get motivated and it helps, trust it. See the situation and decide yourself.

Thats all i can say at this stage.

maks (SE)     01 December 2012

Thanks zubair bhai.

what I could say as of now is "Swamiye Saranam Ayyappa".

Aadil (Sales Manager)     02 December 2012

Hello Mr. Maks,    its very sad  indeed,  the  horrible  experience u are undergoing  at this point of time.

Dont ever trust  her and  her  family  in taking her  back,  as she  has  gone to the  extent of filing  498a along with other  sections and provisions of law  it  will be  difficult  in  future to cope with the marital obligations and relations.    Every moment  will be hell for u and for your  family    and  every moment  u need to be very careful I mean dar dar kae  jeena pad tha hai.   I wish u and u r family deserves to live  more peaceful life and  most  dignified  life    by keeping her out  of  your  family.    Since  u have not done anything  wrong  she  must be punished  for  making  your  family  go thro  all  this  non sense.  

As u have obtained  Bail,  that is to say  there  is  a   advocate already  fighting  your  cause.    NOW  MY  SINCERE  ADVICE  IS  THAT  U   HAVE  ALREADY  CROSSED  THE  TROUBLED WATER    NOW   U  AND  U R  FAMILY  CAN  AT  LEAST  LIVE  IN  PEACE.   if she is  away  then there  cannot  be any more chances for  filing   harrassment   case  which  she  can  claim  if at all    if  u  allow  her  to  come  and  stay  with you.     U  BE  BOLD  AND  FACE  THE  TRIAL  SERIOUSLY.  (   Mind  you  the  burden  of proving the alleged  harassment by your family   is  on your  wife  since  she has filed  the suit.  )       Courts  is  well  experienced  in adjudicating  such matters  as   the  courts  also know the genuinity  of  the  alleged  harrassment  and   also   the  Percentage of  COnviction in  such  cases and  the  amount of  misuse  that  is  taking  place  under  the  498 A by such  mindless  married women...so don't worry at this point let court decide..

maks (SE)     02 December 2012

Thanks Aadil.

"Swamiyey Saranam Ayyappa".

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     03 December 2012

Hi Maks,

Dont bend for such wife. They never satisfied in life and will cause again pain. As my lawyer wisely suggested, contest and clear the case. May take 2-3 years but be prepared, accept that it is common and not happened to you alone, move your current lige happily and postively and take even more motivation out of this pain. because you living good life is the biggest revenge that can be given to them, follow diligently and rest justice will assure with good lawyers.

Never take back such woman in life!!

Mani

1 Like

Never Give Up (Fighter)     03 December 2012

It took me 6 months to learn to live with 498A,DV and other cases..Ealier i used to feel lot of tension and emotionally down many times..now i am a strong man ..physically, mentally and emotionally.

Try some ways to keep you busy. Job/business is the first way out to keep you busy. Cases will take their own time to conclude. Dont wait for it to conclude , if you wait for it then life will be hell.

Just see that as time passes cases should also move on..and you will get out of all cases eventually.

Fight for few years and be a free bird or else stay with her and suffer for lifetime. Choice is yours !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register