Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share in property purchased by father name of his second wif

My Share and my father share in property purchased by father name of his second wife

Query:Sir Can you please see purchase deed attached and please let me know any loop holes so that we can stop sujatha(My fathers second wife) from saling the plot.


Thirupathi reddy buyed 200 sq.yards plot in name of his first wife 'P Sujatha' who dont have childerns.Please find attached deed.
Note:Property buyed in name of Punnam Sujatha w/o P THirupathi reddy (200 sq yards) and Matta LAxmi W/o Krishna reddy Combined registration
Query:Can Thirupath reddy or his sencond wife son have share in the said property or can they stop P Sujatha from selling proprty


Attached File : 360284 20160809122305 22992969 shjata property.pdf downloaded 38 times

Repeated Query:





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x