Upgrad LLM

shall we send a memo to fc judge through register post?


Please give honest answer to this question.I have seen one of my friends is running his own divorce,custody case in hyderabad through Register Post.Means, he was sending memo through RP.He said appearance in needed only on the first hearing (To ensure that the Party appeared and case is original) and over the cross.Rest all time if he couldnt go to Hyderabad from Bangalore due to work, he is submitting memo through RP.As well he said Its not considered as a personnel communication with Judge since Its a memo am submitting as a part of the main petition.




Experts,Plesae can anyone throw some light on this query?


It is not possible to send memmos to judges instead of appearing directly during the sessions. I once used to have the best website for paper writing and it was under dispute because of a problem with my partner. I was unable to attend a few sessions and the court ordered for my appearence no matter what. There are no special allowances for people who are involved first hand to skip the sessions and they have to obey the dates given by the court.


I recently sent my counter to Crpc 125 filed by my wife in Family court in Andhra Pradesh. The judge returned it with a endorsement that No documents or petitions are acceptable through post or telegraph, under rule 24 of code of civil rules and practices, AP.

I am providing the Ap civil rules for your help.


Attached File :
  • downloaded 28 times

    Sai,It is possible w.r.t the central govt law CPC.Any state law within india inconsistent with the central govt law is void acc. to article 13 of indian constituency.And central law is more powerful as per article 254 of indian constituency.


    I will let you know exact CPC section soon.


    Thank you for taking the time and sharing this information with us. It was indeed very helpful and insightful while being straight forward and to the point. http://www.mcdonaldsgutscheine.net

    If anyone get the notice from the court, then he should consult a lawyer to clear his doubts. A lawyer can give best suggestions to you. I have searched many forum sites to get answers to my questions.

    moonlight sonata


    Thanks for sharing this informative and resourceful post! you can now get your favorite apps and downloads for free with 

    ~ Ac Market Ios Download




    Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

    Click here to Login / Register  


      Search Forum

    CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x