1. Wife filed 498A case on seven members of the family, charge sheet has been filed on 5 members i.e. Accused A1, A2, A3, A6, A7.
2. A4,A5 accused live in abroad, according to police they filed charge sheet on A1,A2,A3,A6,A7. Remaining A4, A5 names mentioned on FIR. ( But No charge sheet on these two accused)
3. High Court Quashed Chargesheet, on A1, A2, A3, A6, A7.
Note: I have recieved order copy from the Hon'ble High Court.
Now, My District Court Lawyer and opposite lawyer are asking me to sign on Divorce Papers.
1. Is it fine!! if, I sign on Divorce Papers when A4, A5 names are still mentioned on the FIR
2. HIgh Court lawyer and opposite lawyer is telling there is no case filed on A4, A5. Already Charge Sheet has been quashed, so FIR is not valid it is null. after quashing charge sheet on A1, A2, A3, A6, A7.
3. Even after quashing the charge sheet, I have a doubt on FIR because two accused names A4, A5 has mentioned in the FIR.
4. FIR still active mode or Deactivated mode?
5. I want to know, can police have an autority to investigate the case on accused A4,A5 and later they prepare the Charge Sheet separately.