LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prasad   16 September 2020



Apart from will/settlement deed/family arrangement, Can a person write property to children in stamp paper with witnesses and unregistered? Can this be acceptable in court?


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     16 September 2020

Except for Will, the remaining are compulsorily registerable documents. So generally they are not acceptable in the court.

HarryAOliver   17 September 2020

Yes, you are right and it is really very useful to read these tips. Well, if you are a student and you have been searching for a good essay writing service then you should try the review website where you can read amazing contents and you can enhance your knowledge also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query