LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikil Balagavi   05 June 2024

service mater

for negligence of duty , conduct departmental enquiryin 2015 then in departmental enquiry they made compulsory retirement then i went Karnatak administrative tribunal in 2016 then in 2016 KAT upheld compulsory retirement then in 2016. i filled in high court Karnatak 2017 then in high court they reduced punishment into withholding 2 annuval increments with cumulative effect in 2019.

can i get increments from 2015 to 2019 if yes please suggest any judgement name or case


 3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 June 2024

Any meaningful suggestion requires the perusal of the High Court Judgment.

What is the Case No.?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 June 2024

The judgment passed by high court is to be perused for rendering opinion to your query. 

Nothing prevents you from clarifying the details from your own advocate who fought your case. 

Saadseo   19 June 2024

The high court's decision should be reviewed in order to provide an opinion on your query. Nothing precludes you from clarifying specifics with your own advocate who fought your case.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register