LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ash (teacher)     22 January 2011

service confirmation

hello ,i am working as a lecturer in teacher training college approved by NCTE .nature of appointment was contract basis with a cosolidated pay of 8,000 rs and in Order it was mentioned that appointment will stand terminated as he/she completes her period of contract without any notice.i have completed 2 years of my contract period .i got approval from university that he /she is on probation and teacher may be confirmed after completion of the probationary period as per statute 219 . the management has not issued me a continuation order but they are giving me a consolidated pay 8000 rs from last five months .can i assume that my service is automatically confirmed. i have sent reminders to management 4 times about continuation but there was no reply from them , i asked about it to the principal but he says he is helpless and matter is in managements hand . my colleagues  say that  there is no need of continuation letter in education field lecturer is automatically confirmed after completion of probation period.plz suggest me some measure i am in doubt that if i will take some legal action management will not continue me ,and i need this job plz plz guide me

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register