Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BIDYUT (SR. ENGINEER)     05 May 2011

Service bond transfer from 1 psu to another

Dear Sir

I am currently working in a PSU. I have recently got an offer for employment in a Navaratna PSU with better perks. Hence , I applied for resignation in the former PSU along with an application for bond transfer as per DPE guidelines. The following points are to be noted---

1. I had applied in the 2nd PSU prior to joining the 1st, hence there was no option of applying through proper channels.

2. The interview for the 2nd PSU was held when I was working in the 1st. I took an NOC to appear in the interview.

Now , my 1st employer is asking for the bond amount stating that since I have applied for the 2nd PSU prior to joining the 1st PSU, there was no option for bond transfer as in DPE guidelines bond transfer is only valid when applying through proper channels.

The bond amount is quite large. Moreover ,since I took due permission before appearing in the interview, I believe that my case should have been considered.

Please advise whether I can take the help of law in my case.

Learning

1 Replies

BIDYUT (SR. ENGINEER)     08 May 2011

Dear Sir I am currently working in a PSU. I have recently got an offer for employment in a Navaratna PSU with better perks. Hence , I applied for resignation in the former PSU along with an application for bond transfer as per DPE guidelines. The following points are to be noted--- 1. I had applied in the 2nd PSU prior to joining the 1st, hence there was no option of applying through proper channels. 2. The interview for the 2nd PSU was held when I was working in the 1st. I took an NOC to appear in the interview. Now , my 1st employer is asking for the bond amount stating that since I have applied for the 2nd PSU prior to joining the 1st PSU, there was no option for bond transfer as in DPE guidelines bond transfer is only valid when applying through proper channels. The bond amount is quite large. Moreover ,since I took due permission before appearing in the interview, I believe that my case should have been considered. Please advise whether I can take the help of law in my case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register