LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     01 January 2014

Seperated wife messing up deal of property

My wife has seperated from me 1 yr ago




I had deal to sale my flat which was booked before marriage and I am single owner,agreement to sale not yet done,she had put paper notice and put it in my mailbox ,what should my next steps should be? 


 7 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     02 January 2014

If you are a single owner you can very well has right to sale the property.

sagar jadhav (employee)     02 January 2014


but will she de any legal problems?

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     02 January 2014

When you are the owner of the property you have legal right to sell it or transfer otherwise. Your wife so long she stays with you shall be treated as beneficiary of the husband's property.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 January 2014

You are the absolute owner of the property and you have all the rights to dispose it in any manner as per your sweet will, she has no rights to interfere in your such affairs.  Ignore the paper publication or you issue a counter publication denying her allegations and state the facts of the property with the purchase details.

sagar jadhav (employee)     03 January 2014

Thanks Mr Shirish,Mr Roy and Mr  Kalaiselvan

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     03 January 2014

Your next step should be to make arrangement to sell your said property for which your wie will not be able to do anything however hard she might try.

sagar jadhav (employee)     03 February 2014


plz help me in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query