LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ritwik (IT)     06 July 2018

Separation form wife

Marries in 2009, having a marital discord with wife since last 5 years, has a 6 years old boy.
Living in a house owned by my parents, in a separate arrangment form my wife. Now, if my parents
issue a notice to me and my spouse to vacate the house, and I rent a separate rented place for
spouse and child and I shift to another seprate rented place, providing her and my child monthly expenses, what may be ensued? I apprehend that
she may refuse to move because as she may claim that it is her matrimonial home. But can she say that
even when a seprate residence arranged for her? If my parents file eviction suit, does that hold any solid legal ground?
And what if she does not allow me to meet my child (this happened before) and I manage to take my child with me from her?

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     06 July 2018

Son, daughter in law cannot live in house of owned by father and mother of husband as matter of right.

Father or mother of husband can any time vacate then from their self earned property.

Regarding separate residence of husband and wife this is your own personal understanding if it work out then good otherwise you knock the door of court.

But you need to think about future of your child before taking this step if some compromise can make his future bright, then you must do that.

If you dnt want to live with your wife no law and force you to stay.

Feel free to cal for any help 9456777600.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register