Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yuvraaj_Sad (Networking)     17 June 2014

Selfish wife

Hi,

Need help to understand that what i do, my wife filling a divorce and claming domestic voilence against me.

I used to work in abroad from few years from 2009. i married in 2011 and me and my wife left to abroad and live happily there.In the first year we live happily with some small small fights in that year she aborted a child i am also invloved her mother convinced me that time its to earlly i never informed to my parents even that time.

She dont want a child and want to work.

I want the child but due to her we take that decisions. she used to tell everything to her mother on the same day about our aruguments and fights. She was looking for a job there but bad luck of her she never find. she argued me alot and begin our fights.

Next year we moved to some other countrie for a different project and for her job.

She never found any job their as well and our fights became bigger this time. we both fights frequently.

After 10 months we came in india for a marriage she move to her familly house that time i am also suffereing from health issues. for the timebieng i let her to stay in her familly home thought she would fill good and happy after she would joined me but she never come i come for treartment and she joined but she told me she will never joined me aborad. After that i permanently come to india left my job for her. Now she telling she needs divorce.

I did whatever she want from beigning but she never want this relationship now.

I bring everything like house for her luxurious gifts and all.

She feels in her life only her parents and friends have values else all others not matter to her.

I did mistakes like abusive langauge and fights, she also did the same. but she is not convening now for the relationshiop.She told me she as a affair i dont believe that. Whatever i want to say she find that lies.

She never thought about familles even she never thought about her father.

She is very selfish now. My famillies tried to conveince her and her familly toooo but she and her mother against everything.

Please let me know if any solution for convencing her.

Learning

15 Replies

Jeyashri R (Software Engineer)     17 June 2014

Please don' t worry sir. First you should try to convince her mother. If not possible, directly you will speak with your wife. First you ask, what she expect from this life ? and you will ask very calm.
For your words, I can understand she want job and search job. Normally we search job  for financial purpose,  or some others search job for self freedom. I don' 't know  which category your Mrs is. First analyse that.
Then analyse, your Mrs believe who's words. Then ask, what is the problem with me and our life? lik ethat you will ask. Anything else, you will ask directly and be patience.

One day your wife will understand you.

She is not listening to anybody.

She even not talking to her father putting blame on him for the marriage.

Thinking she suffered a lot in last 2 years.

Always speak with patience and calm. If your wife want job, please set one good job for her. Then she will be happy I think. Otherwise you will ask 'What you want from me and what you expect, which one make you happy except divorce" ? Please tell to your Mrs, "I will do anything for you and I am only for you" like that you told. Surely she accept your words.

Don' t forget, handle your wife with very patience and calm.

First you should analyse what she expect ? That is important.and  For what attitude she hate from you. For what reason she not consider you/ hate you? analyse that also. and then correct it and talk her again.
Without any reasons, no one behave like this. So find the reason first, then fix your problem.

I tried all. I told her what you want we will do that even my family also did the same.

I dont know what happens to her in last 2 months she not ready to talk to me and my family.

She even not talking to her father.

Her mother used to talk on behalf of her .Both are taking very rude they always used to say they need separations.

For your words I think, her mother is a problem. So first convince her mother with your Mrs father. If her mother say ok means, your Mrs also say ok. First try to convince her mother and pray god also. Surely your Mrs understand you.

Please, you will try to talk with your Mrs one more time and tell. Its not a biggest problem. It will be easily solved. talk with your Mrs very frankly and expose how much you like her.

Yuvraaj_Sad (Networking)     18 June 2014

I tried to talk with her but her family dont want to talk with me they are against everything and now they are saying they will file 498 against me. But i never asked anything from them.

Even i gave all my money to her all my check books and accounts handled by her only.

I accept all my mistakes but they are not allowing to give a chance to talk with her.

Jeyashri R (Software Engineer)     18 June 2014

What about her father ? and for what reason they applied 498 against you ? Can you try to meet her individually ? or via phone you have tried ?

Both my wife and mother in law made my father in law also against us. He is now doing what his wife and daughter wants. I tried to call her but she is not picking my calls even my parents tried to convince them for at least for 30 min they will talk separately but they parents are not allowing me to talk to her.

Jeyashri R (Software Engineer)     18 June 2014

Did you find why they against you and your family ? I think surely you know that reason. Can you tell why they don' t like you and your family ? What they want ?

They not like me because their daughter in depression due to not working she did post graduate amd was working for 4 years india and also due to fights between us.

They are looking only negative things in me only they not looks the good part or good memories that we had shared in the past in the abroad.

Now they are spreading all the rumours to their relatives like i used to drunk and bit her.

They want to spoil everything related to me like my parents image and my image.

I never put any allegation on her  for abortion /not working/arguments.

I always tried to make her happy in past days.

(Guest)

You can never make your wife happy.

Forget making happy her parents.

Marry someone else sliently.  No use breaking your head with this good for nothing woman.

I suggest, marry someone abroad and  dont ever come back. If your wife wants let her file divorce case and any other case that she may wish.  Let her roam courts till her chappals wear out.

For women like that need to be treated that way only.

The more you break your head about it, the more you will find yourself in mental hospital in due cuorse.

If you have taken oath to lead a life of misery, then no lawyer can help you.  Life finds its own way, but for people who are hell bent to ruin their lives, even God cant save them, and that's what you are doing right now, ruining your life.

This is not the solution.I already suffered a lot from last 6 months leaving alone in other country when i m having high chelostrol or breathing problem. She left me in that condition after that i left my job and come to india for her. I did whatever she wants from me in the last 2 years and she behaving like this now.

Her carrier is more important then the familly and man lifes ? Dont about the future of me i came for her and my familly that belongs to village and they still believe marriages are made in heaven huh....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More