Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Self earned property

Sir ihv filed a partition suit on my father named property but my elder brothers are counter claim as a joint property on my wife's named property which is belongs my self earned property and I have take a bank loan on that property now court. Accepted the counter claim and court send a notice to my wife But I have 100%proof that is my self earned property iam a govt service holder and retired if I file a injunction on my father named property can they file a injunction On my wife's named property
legal advisor

You meant to say that you had bought the property through your hard earned money and registered on your wife's name .in that case its her absolute property and no claim can be made against it by anyone.


You have posted that you have the proof and your lawyer can defend your interest.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x