Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay kumar (Tutor)     29 January 2022

Seeking clarification and interpretation of submission made to high court for anticipatory bail

Learned counsel appearing for the petitioners submits that the allegation against the petitioners is that they have encroached more land than their share without partition and the informant is the sister of the petitioner Nos.1 and 2. It is submitted that the allegation against the petitioners is false. It is then submitted that the dispute between the parties is basically a civil dispute. It is lastly submitted that the petitioners are ready and willing to co-operate with the investigation of the case. Hence, it is submitted that the petitioners be given the privileges of anticipatory bail.

Considering above submission, any learned lawyer can please clarify where petitioner has state that informant is their sister  or they have denied that ?

or

they have just denied allegation made in FIR ?

Considering above statement can copy of order be used in lower court , at dc office as proof that complainant is their sister ?

Learning

4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     31 January 2022

The posting suggests a query than a riddle.

vijay kumar (Tutor)     31 January 2022

P. Venu (Advocate) 

Sir it is a genuine query.

I want to know what is said in those praragraph.

I will ask the question again.

Have my uncles accepted that my mother is their sister in their submission or they have denied that ?

Have my uncles accepted that my mother is their sister in their submission but they have denied the allegation?

That's the exact paragraph copied from the judgement. No change has been made to paragraph.

Attached File : 178247 20220131174259 untitled2.jpg downloaded: 60 times

Archana Pandey   31 January 2022

Dear Mr. Vijay,

Although, as per your query, it has been clearly explained that the informant is the sister of the petitioner Nos.1 and 2.
However, yes, the copy of this order is a proof that complainant is the sister.

vijay kumar (Tutor)     31 January 2022

Archana Pandey, 

that means the petitioner Nos.1 and 2.
have deneied alligations ? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register