LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manindersingh   29 March 2015

Section-9 rcr stop respondent reply



I filed case of Section-9 RCR against my wife. She is appearing through her counsel but it has been about 7months time (about 6hearings) but she has not submitted reply. My advocate is not doing anything. he said to me thay judge can give as many hearings as he wants, we cannot do nothing. In the mean time my wife also filed petition in High Court for case transfer to her home town court. In the order High Court Judge said "Notice of motion for 05.03.2015. Notice re: stay as well. ". What does these lines means. I have not recieved any summons about this case.


Please guide me what can I do to get stop/ban reply from my wife and pray to judge to do so. 


 2 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     29 March 2015

Hahaha are you kidding. The honorable HC has considered her application for transfer. Now give her back the taste of her own medicine. Find a good advocate in that city and move the case. The RCR sometimes are futile.

fighting back (exec)     29 March 2015

is this the only case you are facing, or any other cases as well?  filing section 9 is a futile attempt, no one can force the other to stay with him or her, not even the courts. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register