My wife & me had mutually agreed to take back our Cases in following conditions :
1. I'll let her stay in her parents home untill March 14 for her professional achievements. But what if she extend that period ?
2. She will take back her complaint against me from police station. How can I protect myself & be sure that she will not report any such false FIR against me in future ?
3. I shall never file RCR against her in future & I shall take back my case of Section 9 also. Will this be an advantage for her ?
4. She will not demand for Maintenance, However I have offered her to pay a certain amount untill she is away. Can she demand for the same in court in future for any reason ?
5. I shall stay seperately from my parents in future, when she returns. My parents have allowed for that.
6. Co-habitation will take place only after I take back my case. Why such condition ?
7. My daughter will study there only for next 1 year. In any which means I will not claim for custody for her better study staying with me ?
8. My father in law has given written statement in police station that I have forced her for dowry & I take alcohol. I had never asked for dowry, infact I have transfered 1.25 lacs in wife's account. Our marriage was 100% dowry free, I had not taken a pillow even. But, yes I do take alcohol in solitude, but never been a disturbance to any one in any which ways. How can I be sure, that if I take back my case, in future I shall not be alleged.
My intentions are pure regarding re-uniting with each other. I have agreed to all the above points of her, now if I do so, what shall be the consequences & precautions I should take in future to avoid any mishaps ? How can we apply in court for the same, which can protect me.