Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Section 498 a- husband not taking summons

Page no : 4

akarsh (underwriter)     07 June 2013

can she take a step against to their parents if they are forcing them for the marriage with another boy she dont like bcz she is a relation with me since 2008..so can she do anythng to stop that activity..sir,

(Guest)

By going through such an interesting yet thinkable post by Avantika Iam surprised to know that by knowing each and every aspect of her allegations that she has mentioned false allegations of dowry harrasment case ,she still ready to be harrassed by herself not by her husband.

1. NO Evidence of asking dowry-------,if you have video of giving dowry then it is one sided,it can be turned against you as your parents wished or allured your inlaws to take dowry inform of gift and later on drag in false 498a case.

2. It's wife duty to perform household activities , in section 9 HMA it cleary mentioned the duties and resposnsibilities of a wife.(denying this is still mental cruelity on husband).

3.Mere allegations can't lead you to your demand of 23 lacs.It has to be prooved and well said from experts it needs min.4-5 years.

4.Your lawyer is misguiding you,do change your lawyer as no money should be paid to him.

5. By paying 1.2 lacs you would have deducted this amount and made your demand as 21.8 lacs.

6. Go for MCD and ask for cash and jewellery thats it ,rest doesn't matter  even though your marriage would have been performed on moon also then also no court is bound to provide such expenses from husband.

7. Best way is to ask for MCD if not agreed try for contested,for women taking divorce is easier than man.Take alimony from your husband,marry a compatable guy who matches your brain and lead a peaceful life.

NOTE: FOR ALL 498A WOMEN -----------IF YOUR ONLY WISH IS TO TAKE MONEY THEN TALK FOR MCD FIRST,IN MY VIEW NO HUSBAND WILL DENY THE FREEDOM OF 498A WIFE.

regards,

A sufferer.....

Ajay (none)     15 July 2013

Avantika,

Learn to compromise in your life. Life is already 50% ruined and you will ruin rest of it by filing these fake cases. Don't do this. Move on. Go and get setteled again. Else you will spend most of time of your life in court and when you will come out of court, you will have gray hairs and old parents and empty hands.

All the best.

(Guest)

hi avantika,

this is very worng..waht happen with you...u have right fight agaist wrong...sabse badi baat..log hosla todne ke liye ye sab bolte hain...

ye jo ten char log uppar baar tumhe pareshan karne ke liye post kar rahe hain..498A me abhi bhi ye nahi ki ladki ko ye proof dena pade ki usse dowry mangi gayi hain...uska kahna he kafi hota hain..ye family case na ki muder case hain jisme koi mar gaya hain ki proof ke bina baat nahi hogi...

sabase badi baat dowry de gayi hain or le bhi gayi hain..video agar ye show kar rahi hain..dowry de gayi to ye bhi show ho raha hain ki un logo ne liya bhi to hain...family me recording nahi hoti...recording ki value aaj bhi 10% hain in cases me ...

do fight for ur right...ignore these mad peple...

Ajay (none)     31 July 2013

@ Roma

1st of all you mind your language please. No one is mad here and Avantika came here to seek legal advice and possible asepcts and all the quires have been answered by legal experts professionally.

Whatever you have advised to Avantika is your advice so no one has questioned you about that however calling MAD to experts shows how professional you are. You don't even know what sort of language you should use on Legal Form.

The kind of situation she is in, she needs to decide what she want, she has got enough advices, included yours. so let her decide now.

There are always two ways, one is to fight and 2nd is to compromise and move on. I understand when a person goes though this soft of mess, it feels really bad and we want justice for that, however its not just a cup of tea. Its a very lengthy process and you never know when party will win, so don't think that once you put the case, its you who will win the case. so choice is her, Let her decide.

I wish all the best. May God bless her.

Reformist !!! (Other)     31 July 2013

498A me abhi bhi ye nahi ki ladki ko ye proof dena pade ki usse dowry mangi gayi hain...uska kahna he kafi hota hain..ye family case na ki muder case hain jisme koi mar gaya hain ki proof ke bina baat nahi hogi...

As per roma's above statement---------------------->>>>>>   Bhai log, let avantika and roma fight their cases in court and win those cases..............only 2% is the winning ratio....let them waste their time. we shall not advice such people.

Ajay (none)     31 July 2013

Section 498A means end of a relationship. There is nothing called compromise after that. Its because after filing 498A, a girl put her laws in a big time trouble so there is no possibility of  living with them anymore.

@ Roma, I believe, You haven't yet visited the court as you have advised the lady that she doens't need to give proofs of asking for dowry.  The Hon'ble court only goes with evidences.

Moreover Avantika's laws are not appearing the court, that's other way of teasing her and unfortunately she can't do much about it. She is being misguided by her lawyer to put more and more cases, but that's wrong. The cases will go against her and it might happen that she ends up in jail by herself for misleading the court. Metrimonal cases are based on emotions and all that stuff and few lives are linked with it and by filling more and more cases the defender has to apprear in court however she will loose the chance of meditation becasue of lots of cases.

Metrimonal cases close right after meditation or after parties out side court settlement and that's the only way sort these cases. else goes in circles.

(Guest)

Dear avantika,

Have you got your 23 lacs?

Have you got your husband punished?

Have you got what ever you wanted one year ago through court?

Or still roaming and fighting pls update us..

It will be helpful for other woman who has been in the grasp of fake lawyers advise.

ESIS

498 A fighter (Advocate)     30 July 2014

I think avantika is still sending notices/summons...................

in this mean time she can complete her LLB, but she wasted  her time..

rajshekar   09 May 2015

My wife (hate to call her) ditched my my family, we were all in central prison for 2 days.

Police will arrest when she complain. no investigation nothing. just put behind the bars.

I don't understand one thing. If women think putting her husband behind bars will do good for thier marriage is the foolish thing.

To take revenge, ohh yeah! that is what all about. And husband can take revenge too.

New generation women are evil personfied !

VINEET (SALES PERSON)     21 May 2015

NO AUTOMATIC ARREST IN 498 A READ LIN K BELOW

https://menrightsindia.net/2014/07/automatic-arrest-498a-says-supreme-court.html

Rajjat R Gaur   04 August 2017

@Avantika There has been no response from your side for so long in this forum w.r.to what has been your decision based on the suggestions been given by experts & others to your, here? Whether you have agreed to their suggestions & filed for MCD to settle the matter or are still contesting the case? If you are contesting, then kindly update what has been the development with us so far, for better understanding? I hope you receive the message to respond... Thanks...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register